The winter months are a perfect time for pruning trees and shrubs.
- Pruning when leaves are gone reduces your future pruning costs and allow for more precise cuts.
- When trees and shrubs are dormant, proper cuts can be made more easily and heal more quickly.
- Reverse years of damage caused by indiscriminate shearing.
- Trees and shrubs pruned in the winter will “wake up” in the spring looking great.
- Removing weak or damaged limbs leaves trees and shrubs stronger and better prepared for future storms.